Alexandra District Health is a fully accredited public Health Service, which comprises of 25 acute and 5 day procedure beds. We also extensive Community Health service and specialsit consutling service.
Alexandra District Health adopts the values and employment principles of the Victorian Public Sector Commission. Applications should include CV and responses to Key Selection Criteria on the Position Description. Two referees must be included.
PHYSIOTHERAPIST GRADE 1 - Full Time
Alexandra District Health is a major health service within the Shire of Murrindindi and has long and proud history in health related service provision to the area, providing inpatient, outpatient services and primary health services.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This full-time, permanent position provides quality, safe, person-centered physiotherapy clinical care to the allocated caseload, ensuring a holistic and multidisciplinary team approach. This position actively contributes to quality improvement.
This Grade 1 role is 1.0 EFT permanent ongoing.
ADH offers a friendly and supportive team environment.
- You will hold an approved tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy and have current national registration as a physiotherapist with the Physiotherapy Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- You will be eligible for membership of Australian Physiotherapy Association
- You will hold a current Driver’s License
- You will have knowledge and skills appropriate to level of experience as a physiotherapist.
- Have a demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team with a clear patient focus.
- Have effective time management and prioritisation skills.
- You will have a high level of personal resilience.
- You will apply initiative and a systematic approach to problem solving.
- You will be proficient in the use of information technology.
Applications must address the Key Selection Criteria.
Please contact Juliana McCashney, People and Culture Advisor for a position description (03) 57720 997 or email ADHrecruitment@adh.org.au.